It is hard to keep an eye on the kids at the back of the car when your eyes are meant to be on the road.
Frankly, the importance of a baby mirror without headrest cannot be overstated. With this mirror, you can quickly glance over the rearview mirror to get an idea on what the kids are doing.
However, installing a baby mirror without headrest requires a know-how. Yes, it is simple, but you’ll want to be certain you got it right. So, let’s show you how to install a baby mirror without a headrest.
Don’t miss: How to clean mirrors without streaks
How to Install Baby Mirror Without Headrest?
Follow these steps to install your baby mirror without headrest right:
- First, position the baby mirror without headrest at the top edge of your backseat.
- Grip the end of the fabric strap at the back of the mirror
- Push the mirror strap down the gap separating the back seat and the rear deck. Insert the strap in a way that provides support for the mirror to prevent it from falling.
- Sit on your driver’s seat and check the rearview mirror to see your baby mirror’s location. Keep in mind to check the angle to know if it is well-positioned.
- To get a different reflection angle, loosen or tighten the fastening strap behind the baby mirror without headrest.
- Check the rear deck to find the tether anchor usually located behind the car seat. When you find the cloth strap attached to the rear, hold the clip at one end of the cloth strap and connect it to the crossbar inside the tether props.
- There’s an adjustment stand you can use to set the baby mirror angle. You can do this by lowering the mirror over the front edge of the back seat.
- Lastly, go to the front seat and check the rearview mirror to ensure that the baby mirror’s angle and location are positioned properly. If not, you can shift the mirror’s adjustment stand for a different angle of reflection to ensure that you can easily see what your kids are doing at the back without being distracted while driving.
Related: How to Clean Mirror Without Vinegar
What Is Baby Seat Mirror?
A baby seat mirror is a unique mirror that lets you keep an eye on your child at the rear of the car. It’s positioned in such a way that the driver can easily follow the kid without craning his neck or having to look back.
The baby seat mirror’s use gives the driver more room to drive without looking back or causing accidents.
Many people have claimed that their driving has been less stressful and more accessible since they began using it. It may also captivate the infant to keep him from crying too much during transport.
You may like: How to Hang a Mirror on a Wall Without Nails
Benefits Of Baby Seat Mirror
- You’ll have peace of mind. You won’t have to worry about the condition of your child while you are driving.
- You can keep your eyes on the road. Not knowing what your baby is up to might be a hazard while driving.
- Keep an eye on your pets. You may use the rearview mirrors to keep an eye on your dogs in the back seat.
Note: If you are looking for how to install brica baby mirror? OR how to install brica baby mirror without headrest? Then follow the same step as we discuss in this article, all steps are same