If you have been researching the tools for your hairstyles, you have likely come across a Dyson airwrap and supersonic hairdryer.
However, you don’t have to be confused between getting a Dyson airwrap vs supersonic hairdryer. Take a look at the differences between the two!
The supersonic hairdryer is usually lightweight and powerful. It is designed to prevent extreme heat damage, dry faster and increase the smoothness and shine of your hair.
The Dyson airwrap is a dryer that styles your curly hair simultaneously and with multiple attachments that harness the Coanda effect.
Also, the Dyson airwrap comes with a storage case and a non-slip heat mat, while the Supersonic does not.
Besides, the supersonic hair dryer has three different attachments, while the Dyson airwrap complete has six brush attachments.
First, let’s dive into the buying guide to understand the Dyson airwrap vs. supersonic hairdryer.
- What to consider when a Dyson airwrap and supersonic hairdryer.
- Differences between Dyson airwrap and supersonic hair dryer
- Similarities between the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer and Dyson Airwrap
- Who should get the supersonic hairdryer?
- Who should get the Dyson airwrap?
- Dyson supersonic hair dryer vs. Dyson airwrap performance
- 1. Dyson supersonic hair dryer limited edition gift set
- 2. Premium Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Limited gift set edition
- 4. Dyson supersonic hairdryer, Iron/ Fuchsia
- Dyson airwrap vs. supersonic
- Airwrap vs. Supersonic
- Dyson supersonic hair dryer vs. airwrap
- Can I use Dyson airwrap as a hairdryer?
What to consider when a Dyson airwrap and supersonic hairdryer.
While you may be interested to know the difference between Dyson airwrap vs. supersonic hair dryer, it’s essential to consider the following factors.
When buying a hairdryer, consider what hair type you have. There are different hair dryers for different hair types. If you have thin hair, look for dryers that add volume to your hair.
Sometimes, you may not need to use your hairdryer for drying your hair but for styling it. Choose a professional blow dryer that ranges from 3600 watts-1800 watts.
Look for attachments.
A blow dryer with multiple extensions can serve you better. Some accessories to style your hair include a concentrator nozzle, smoothing brush, hairdryer comb, diffuser, etc.
Although it is best to have a blow dryer with simple settings, choosing one packed with specific settings is best. Consider the temperature, wattage, cold shot, airflow, and heat styling for neat styling of your hair.
After considering the above factors, it is easier to decide on Dyson airwrap vs. supersonic hairdryer.
Are you in hurry? Check our best pick
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Affogato wall mount holder for Dyson airwrap styler
Don’t miss: Dyson Hair Dryer vs Airwrap Which is better?
Differences between Dyson airwrap and supersonic hair dryer
While Dyson airwrap and Supersonic hair dryer may seem to function the same way, there are some significant differences between the two to keep in mind.
- The Dyson Airwrap comes with a storage case and non-slip heat mat, while the Supersonic does not.
- The Supersonic hairdryer can be used on wet hair, while the Airwrap works best on damp or dry hair.
- The Supersonic has a higher wattage (1600w) and can deliver hotter and high-velocity airflow, while the Dyson airwrap does not deliver hot airflow.
- The Supersonic has three different attachments, while the Dyson Airwrap Complete has six attachments.
- The airflow rate in the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer is 41 L/S, while the Dyson Airwrap is just 13 L/S.
- The Dyson Airwrap can dry, straighten, smooth, and curl, while the Supersonic works best with smoothing and fast blowouts only.
Similarities between the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer and Dyson Airwrap
Dyson supersonic hairdryer and Dyson airwrap also share some things. Check them out.
- Both items are sold by Dyson, which is known for top-notch engineering. They feel more well-built, practical, and powerful than other hair blow dryers and tools.
- They can be used on both damp and dry hair, hence very efficient.
- Both are lightweight, thus very convenient for your wrist as you dry and style your hair.
- Both have multiple speed settings and heat settings, including a cool shot button to help you control the speed and temperature while drying and styling your hair.
- Both feature intelligent heat control to prevent heat damage to your hair.
- Both have ionic technology to help smooth the hair and leave you with a natural shine
- They’re available at Dyson.com and multiple third-party retailers, like Amazon and Sephora.
Who should get the supersonic hairdryer?
Ideally, having the Dyson supersonic hairdryer and the Dyson airwrap is impressive.
They are practical tools and have suitable quality materials. Regarding who the two types impress, here is an overview of who should get a supersonic hairdryer.
- All hairstyles, including coarse hair and curly hair
- Anyone who regularly uses hot hair styling tools such as straightener, curling iron, etc. after blow-drying their hair
- All women who prefer to have a smooth, frizz-free blowout
- Hairstylists and professionals for their salons and barbershops
Who should get the Dyson airwrap?
- Anyone with a very massive budget for another hair styling tool
- Women who like to have volumized, bouncy blowout
- People who are intermediates or specialists at hair styling
- Women who are not overwhelmed by a sharp learning curve
- Women who struggle or have problems with their flat hair
Dyson supersonic hair dryer vs. Dyson airwrap performance
The Dyson supersonic hair dryer helps you achieve a frizz-free blowout. However, this is great when you first use the pray before.
One can also achieve the same smooth and sleek look with the Airwrap brush attachments. The barrels can help you curl your hair, particularly the areas of your hair that are a bit curly.
Both products protect your hair the same way. They have good temperature control technology; hence you don’t have to worry about frying your hair.
Unlike other straighteners, they don’t use direct heat when styling your hair but use hot air. They have a powerful, high-velocity airflow to smooth, dry, and style your hair.
Comparing the two, airwrap is more versatile. If you don’t have a budget to get both but want one that will do all the things you need, the best thing for is Dyson airwrap.
Dyson airwrap is known for its top-notch Engineering. It is well built, efficient, and powerful than other curling iron. It can be used for both damp and dry hair.
It is made with lightweight material to give you comfort when styling your hair. Also, the multiple speed and heat settings prevent you from frying your hair. Dyson is the best investment for your hair.
Take a look at the following selections!
1. Dyson supersonic hair dryer limited edition gift set
This brand is one you can never go wrong with. It is the fastest hairdryer. The small,
Powerful Dyson digital motor V9 combined with the air multiplier technology produces a high-velocity jet of controlled air for fast drying and precision styling.
It is made of good quality material and prevents extreme heat damage. It also ensures you get the perfect shine on your hair.
The intelligent heat control measures the air temperature over 40 times a second. Hence you don’t have to worry about heat damage to your hair.
- Three precise speed settings
- Cold shot button
- Magnetic attachments
- Smoothing brush and nozzle
- Diffuser to evenly distribute the air in your hair
- It has a styler concentrator
- Intelligent heat control
- Quite expensive
If you want to prevent your hair from extreme heat damage while maintaining the shine in your hair, this is the best one to get. Besides, it is perfect for all hair types. Why not get yours now!
Related: Best Hair Dryer Under $50
2. Premium Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Limited gift set edition
A new gift edition features Dyson Supersonic in rich copper and Prussian blue. It also features a Dyson-designed storage case.
It works best for different hair types. It also features a high-velocity jet of controlled air to ensure fast drying, precision styling powered by the Dyson digital motor v9, with multiple technologies.
The intelligent heat control protects your hair from burning, maintaining the natural shine. Four heat settings include high for fast drying and styling,
Medium for regular drying and low for cooler drying and diffusing, and a cold shot for setting your hair after styling.
The magnetic attachments are more accessible for you to adjust quickly and more effortless. With the heat shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool, even during close-up and styling.
- Multiple tools included
- Lightweight and balanced
- It can be used for different hair types
- Has an intelligent heat control
- Fast drying
- Flyaway attachment
- Quite expensive but worth your penny
While some hair dryers can give you a nightmare experience, it is impossible to experience that with this hairdryer.
It is made with the latest technology to ensure you get the best results while drying and styling your voluminous curls.
3. Premium professional Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
The hairdryer is made to protect your curly hair from heat damage. The air multiplier technology produces a high-velocity jet of controlled air to speed up the styling and drying process.
The intelligent heat control technology protects your natural hair shine.
It is also acoustically tuned with a three precise speed setting, produces one inaudible frequency, and is enveloped by a vibration reduction system.
It comes with magnetic attachments to help adjust quickly and easily. The heat shield technology ensures that the extensions maintain coolness even during close-up and styling.
- Lightweight and balanced
- Has intelligent heat control
- Cold shot button
- Fast drying
- It has a styling concentrator, smoothing nozzle, and detangling comb
- Ideal for curly hair
Drying and styling your curly hair should no longer be a hassle. With the hairdryer, you are guaranteed healthy, shiny fine hair. Don’t be left out!
4. Dyson supersonic hairdryer, Iron/ Fuchsia
If you are looking to get salon-quality results at the comfort of your home, this is the hairdryer to get. It prevents damage and ensures your hair remains with the natural shine.
The air temperature of the hairdryer is measured 20 times every second and kept under control.
It is efficient in ultra-fast drying. Also, you want a hair tool with hotter and stronger airflow for fast drying. The hairdryer has magnetic attachments to help you fix and adjust quickly.
It is also lightweight and balanced to ensure comfort during drying and styling. The smoothing nozzle dries your hair gently using the smooth, wide airflow; hence you can dry and style simultaneously.
- Multiple speed setting
- Magnetic brush attachments for easy and faster fix
- Has a vibration reduction system
- Heatshield technology
- Powerful motor
- Three temperature setting
- Less time to dry hair
- Quite expensive
There is nothing good as having the best hair dryer in your drawer. The dryer helps you save time when drying and styling the hair.
Also, your hair is protected due to the heat shield technology used. Hence you don’t have to worry about frying your hair.
5. New special edition Dyson supersonic hair dryer- Prussian blue/rich copper
Don’t just shop for Dyson supersonic hair dryer. Ask for this hairdryer. It is efficient, provides fast drying with controlled high-velocity airflow. You are guaranteed the natural shine to your hair.
Unlike other hair dryers, the supersonic hair dryer measures the air temperature more than 40 times every second to control the heat.
- Intelligent heat control
- Cold shot with heat shield technology
- Even distribution of heat
- The diffuser reduces frizz and creates defined curls
- A wide-tooth comb helps shape and lengthen curly and textured hair while drying
- Powerful v9 motor
- Quite expensive
This is the best product for the precise styling of different hair types. It gives well-defined curls and waves and ensures that your thick hair is well textured. Get yours now!
You may like: Best Blow Dryer For Black Hair
Dyson airwrap vs. supersonic
While choosing Dyson air wrap vs. a supersonic hair dryer may not be easy, it is essential to consider their similarities and differences.
It is worth getting both if you are looking for an all-inclusive blow-drying and styling tool to help you enjoy styling your straight hair.
Check these out!
1. Hairdryer holder for Dyson supersonic hairdryer
It is a perfect fit for Dyson Airwrap Styler and supersonic hairdryer set. The lower part is magnetic and steadily easily holds the diffuser and the two nozzles of the hairdryer.
It has a large storage capacity. Fixing does not require any drilling, as it includes adhesive tape, which allows easy installation on the clean and smooth wall surface.
It has rubber pads on the dryer holder, three smooth slots, and a cable hook, providing safe, convenient, anti-scratch,
And anti-twisted dryer storage. The stainless-steel material is anti-rust and durable and does not easily deform even under heavy loading.
- It is a 2 in one wall mounted stand
- Large storage capacity
- Ideal organizer, with the lower part magnetic for a steady hold
- Easy to fix, with no drilling required
- Durable and can withstand heavyweight
- Coarse finish
It’s a perfect fit for all your hair accessories, easy to fix, and has durable storage capacity. I would recommend it.
2. Affogato wall mount holder for Dyson airwrap styler
The two-in-one design is ideal for Dyson airwrap and Dyson supersonic hairdryer. The top tray can hold all the accessories for the Dyson hairdryer.
It is a modern decoration and looks noble and elegant while all your accessories are arranged. It is the best choice for hair salons and barbershops for a family.
The material is premium 304 stainless steel with excellent anti-rust and durable performance. It does not deform even under heavy pressure.
The meticulous protection of the thick silicone pad of the hairdryer ensures that the styling dryer and other Dyson hair tools are protected from scratches and slips.
- Durable material
- Large storage capacity
- Very convenient, simple space with a cord slot
- Magnetic suction design for fixing the nozzle
- Card slot for storing a mobile phone
- Some base sizes are inconsistent
- Not suitable for traveling
The affogato wall mount holder is a good life partner. It makes your hairdressing items look neat and organized, as well as being within reach. I would highly recommend it.
3. Floating wall mount holder adhesive for Dyson airwrap styler supersonic hairdryer
The holder has a hanging rod and hooks made of a mahogany bar for the hairdryer. They are also hand polished and have a smooth surface.
It has steel rings for an adapter, with strong suction to attract the magnet of adapters.
The precise holes ensure that each accessory is firmly held, and the thick material provides durability. Besides, the silicone pad is non-slip and prevents scratching of the hairdryer.
- Store power cable neatly
- Very durable
- Anti-slip and anti-scratch
- Two ways to install
- Quite expensive
If you are looking for a great way to organize your hair tools, this is the one to get. Your hair straighteners accessories are aligned and organized neatly while saving up pace in your room.
4. Affogato wall mount holder adhesive for Dyson airwrap styler supersonic hairdryer
The holder has precise holes to hold each accessory and thick material for durability firmly. It also has five copper hooks, four-round hooks for other household tools, and one unique j hook for the power cable.
The silicone pad is anti-slip and prevents scratching the dryer.
Installation can be done in two ways and within ten minutes. It contains a pack of screws and nail-free glue.
- Easy to install
- Additional hooks for other household items
- Anti-scratch and anti-slip
- Durable material
- Neat organization of your tools
- Expensive but worth your money
Storage spaces for your dryer are essential. The mount holder is straightforward to install, giving you a great experience with your hair tools.
Airwrap vs. Supersonic
Dyson hairdryer is ideal for people with curly or coarse hair. Also, if anyone regularly uses hot hair styling tools after blow-drying their damp hair, this is a perfect tool for them.
Besides, it is also great for women who prefer regular smooth hair or have frizz-prone hair.
On the other hand, for women who have a large budget for another hair tool, like a volumized bouncy blowout, or those who struggle with flat hair, the supersonic is the best tool for you.
The air wrap can be used to dry, smooth, straighten, and curl your fine hair, while the supersonic is ideal for smooth and fast blowouts.
The supersonic can be used for wet hair, while the Dyson air wrap can style coarse and damp hair.
Related: Best Titanium Hair Dryer
Dyson supersonic hair dryer vs. airwrap
Look at their performance when contemplating getting Dyson supersonic hair dryer vs. airwrap.
Dyson supersonic dryer achieves a frizz-free blowout, mainly if you use the spray beforehand. Also, the speed of the Dyson supersonic hairdryer is much faster.
The pre-styling dryer and hot airbrush in the air wrap dry the hair quickly and effortlessly.
Dyson supersonic dryer wins the category of ease of use. While the Coanda effect (the hair magically curling around the Dyson airwrap styler curling barrels) is impressive to watch, it is not easy to learn how to utilize.
Can I use Dyson airwrap as a hairdryer?
Yes. You can use the pre-styling dryer attachments and firm smoothing brush for drying the hair perfectly. The soft smoothing brush dries the hair faster, like the Dyson hairdryer.
when it comes to preserving your hair color, the most important thing is to use the right tools. Some straighteners, hairdryers, curlers, and hot air brushes can frazzle and fade your hair color with too much use.
Premium Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Limited gift set edition should be able to help you with fast-drying and styling your hair. It has intelligent heat control, thus no worries about extreme heat damage to your hair.
Besides, to organize your Dyson airwrap in your room, I would choose a Floating wall mount holder adhesive for the Dyson airwrap styler supersonic hairdryer.
It is made with durable material and makes your room look neatly organized.
However, at this point, it shouldn’t be hard to decide on a Dyson airwrap vs. a supersonic hairdryer to use for your hair. Good luck with your purchase!