Buying the right blow dryer is crucial for anyone who wants to dry and style hair. You don’t want to purchase any hairdryer but one that is pocket-friendly.
That’s why most people opt to buy any best hair dryer under $50.
To save you the hustle of choosing, we have highlighted a list of some affordable hair dryers that will help you attain that gorgeous hair look as well as keep your hair soft.
Also included is the best ionic hair dryer under $50.
Which are the best hair dryers for under 50 dollars
Some of the most budget-friendly hair dryers include.
1. NATION Negative Ions Ceramic Blow Dryer
This affordable hair dryer is made using ceramic technology, which helps to leave your hair smooth, shiny, and anti-static. The blow dryer comes with various attachments, including a diffuser and a concentrator.
This best hair dryer under $ 50 has three heat settings. All you have to do is adjust how much heat is efficient for your hair type.
- It’s lightweight
- The multiple heat settings allow you to use it on the various hair types
- It’s powerful. Having 1875 watts, you are assured of fast hair drying
- It gets very hot when used continuously
2. Professional ceramic tourmaline dryer
It’s the best hair dryer under $ 50, as it has 1875 watts to facilitate fast hair drying. The professional ceramic hair dryer combines three technologies that 1s tourmaline,
Ionic and infrared heat which helps you achieve shiny, frizz-free, and healthier hair. You can also enjoy a conversation as it produces low noise.
- Extra powerful, thus reducing hair drying time
- It has three heat and two-speed settings and a cold shot button, which provides cold air to hold your look all day long
- Comes with a concentrator and diffuser for hair styling
- It uses ionic technology, making your hair soft, smooth, and shiny
- Have a short lifespan
3. BABYLISS PRO NANO TRAVEL HAIR DRYER
The hair dryer comes with a foldable handle making it ideal for traveling. It uses nano titanium technology which facilitates fast hair drying and eliminates frizz.
This best hair dryer under $ 50 has dual voltage and two speed and heat settings. This travel hair dryer works well for all hair types, and using it helps keep your hair shiny and healthy-looking.
- Lightweight hence travel-friendly
- It has a removable filter, thus making easy cleaning
- It’s a powerful blow dryer that has 1000 watts
- Does not come with a diffuser attachment
4. CONAIR INFINITI PRO HAIR DRYER
It’s a lightweight dryer with three heat and two-speed settings to give you that excellent styling experience. It’s the best hair dryer under $ 50 as it comes with multiple attachments, including two concentrator nozzles and a diffuser
- It has a cold shot button and multiple heat and speed settings;
- It’s powerful.
- It has a titanium ceramic coating to allow for an even distribution of heat.
- The diffuser keeps on falling.
5. CONAIR INFINITI PRO COMPACT HAIRDRYER
Conair Infiniti pro dryer is travel friendly as it has a foldable handle which allows for easy storage. It’s lightweight as it weighs less than a pound. This affordable hair dryer is a must-have item for people who like to travel
Its uses ceramic technology, which eliminates hair damage, boosts hair shine and reduces frizz. Some of the items included in the travel blow dryer are a hair straightener and an extra travel bag.
- It’s a perfect size for traveling.
- Two heat and speed settings to customize the drying experience
- Dual voltage allows you to use it at home and abroad.
- The dryer has a folding handle allowing you to carry it easily as you travel.
- Sucks your hair.
6. REMINGTON AC2015 PRO HAIR DRYER
The blow dryer uses pearl ceramic technology to give your hair that smooth and beautiful look. The unique features make it the best hair dryer under $ 50. It has 1875 watts, enabling forty percent airflow so that your hair can dry faster and get the lustrous finish. The blow dryer has a professional motor that allows your hair to dry in no time.
- Comes with a concentrator and a diffuser attachment.
- It has three heat and two-speed settings.
- It has a strong motor to facilitate fast hair drying.
- It’s a bit heavy
7. BABYLISS PRO TITANIUM TRAVEL DRYER
The travel dryer is ideal for people who love to travel. What makes this best hair dryer under $50 perfect for traveling is the dual voltage and its folding handle.
This travel hair dryer is manufactured using titanium technology, thus boosting your hair shine. The tourmaline crystals emitted help to fight static.
- It’s lightweight, making it travel-friendly.
- Works well for any hair type, including thick and coarse hair.
- Using the blow dryer leaves the hair healthy and shiny.
- It has a dual voltage which makes it better than a hairdryer brush.
- It’s powerful; thus, you get to use less time drying hair.
- Sucks the hair.
Best Ionic Hair Dryer Under $50
Some of the best ionic hair dryers under $50 include.
8. SHRATE IONIC HAIR DRYER
The blow dryer works well for various hair types, such as thick, dry, curly, and frizzy hair. It has 1800 watts hence dries hair faster. This best ionic hair dryer under $50 has three heat settings and two-speed settings.
It also has a cool shot button that helps to regulate temperature, thus preventing damage to your hair. Shrate ionic blow dryer uses negative technology, which helps to enhance hair shine reduce frizz and hair damage.
- Has multiple heats and speed settings.
- It has 3 nozzles that are smooth, styling, and a diffuser to assist in hair styling.
- It has three different wind speed settings
- It’s powerful and has a strong airflow which dries your hair quickly.
- Produces low noise.
- It’s fragile hence has a short lifespan.
- The blow dryer has a short cord.
9. IONIC HAIR DRYER 1800W PROFESSIONAL HAIR DRYER
It’s an ionic hair dryer with two heat settings and two-speed settings. It contains two nozzles and one diffuser to facilitate hair styling. This best ionic hair dryer under $50 uses negative ion technology which helps you attain frizz-free hair and enhances hair shine.
You don’t have to worry if you don’t have too much space as it comes with a suspension ring for easy storage. It works well for various hair types including thick hair and straight hair.
- It’s an ideal gift for women.
- Has a smart design
- Easy to use.
- Has multiple heats and speed settings.
- It has a removable filter to facilitate easy cleaning.
- The attachments keeps on falling off.
10. Fezax Ionic Hair Dryer
It’s a 2000 watts hair dryer that produces negative ions to enable your hair to dry your hair quickly. You can use the hairdryer at home and salon. The ultra-lightweight body design makes it travel-friendly.
This best ionic hair dryer under $50 works well with all hair types, including curly, fine, dry, and damaged hair. The diffuser attachments help you to maintain those natural curls. The negative ionic technology enhances hair shine and reduces hair frizz.
- Have multiple heats and speed settings.
- It comes with two nozzles and diffuser attachments.
- It’s small and portable and comes with a seamless handle.
- It has a cool shot button to enhance styling flexibility.
- Has a removable air filter allowing you to easily clean it.
- The long cord facilitates easy movement as you blow-dry your hair.
- The hair dryer is heavy.
BEST HAIR DRYER FOR CURLY HAIR UNDER 50
If your hair is curly and you are wondering the best dryer to use then worry not, the following are some of the finest hair dryers for curly hair under $50 which will give your hair that amazing look.
11. Wavytalk Professional Ionic Hair Dryer Blow Dryer with Diffuser
It’s the best hair dryer for curly hair under $50 due to its unique features. It’s powerful as it has 1875 watts which facilitate fast hair drying. It also has an AC motor that optimizes the air flow settings locking in the hair’s natural moisture so as to maintain healthy hair.
Has controlled airflow and heat enabling your hair to remain hydrated and prevent it from heat damage. Wavy talk blow dryers are lightweight and come with a concentrator and diffuser attachment.
Has fuse protection allowing it to automatically shut off when the temperature is too high. It uses ceramic technology that regulates the scalp’s PH, which helps to strengthen the hair roots and reduce hair loss.
- Friendly to use for children and pregnant mothers.
- It’s a powerful hairdryer
- It’s lightweight thus travel-friendly.
- The dryer has a short life span.
12. MED BEAUTY HAIR DRYER.
This best hair dryer for curly hair under $50 has three speed settings. It’s travel friendly and comes with diffuser attachments. It’s a powerful hair dryer that has 1800 watts which greatly reduces the hair drying time. You get to enjoy amazing hair looks by using this compact blow dryer.
It has three heat setting s that is hot, cold, very hot, and a cool shot button allows you to use it on different hair types.
- It’s lightweight hence you can easily put it in your handbag as you travel
- Easy to use.
- Easy storage as it has a hanging ring.
- The dryer emits negative ions to help your hair achieve than shiny and smooth look.
- The diffuser keeps on falling if not attached properly.
13. TICK AND CO 1875 W PROFESSIONAL SALON HAIR DRYER
It’s a high-performance dryer with 1875 W enabling fast hair drying. The dryer uses far infrared heat technology which allows heat to easily penetrate your hair cuticles which help to dry hair faster, limit hair loss, offer relief for muscular aches, and help in blood circulation It comes with a diffuser and a round brush comb. It has a powerful AC motor which makes it ideal for 3c thick curly hair
- It has a removable filter to facilitate easy cleaning.
- Comes with a storage bag allowing for easy storage.
- Safe to use as it has an ALCI safety plug.
- Lightweight making it travel-friendly.
- Using too much heat may melt the diffuser.
14. SUP SILK COMPACT HAIR DRYER.
This best hair dryer for curly hair under $50 has three speed settings and a cool shot button. I love this compact blow dryer due to the various attachments that come along which include a comb, volumizer brush, and a styling nozzle.
It’s the leading hair dryer for curly 4c hair. These best blow dryers have 1800W allowing you to dry your hair in less time. It’s a powerful hair dryer that has an AC motor that produces a stable and strong wind which dries hair quickly as compared to a hair dryer brush.
- Has three power settings and a cool shot button.
- Safety is guaranteed as it has the ALCI safety plug device.
- It’s lightweight making it comfortable to hold as you blow-dry.
- Has a hanging loop which allows for easy storage.
- Comes with attachments to assist in styling.
- No cons.
BEST BLOW DRYERS UNDER 50
Most people don’t like to spend so much money to purchase a hair dryer thus resulting in looking for cheap hair dryers. Some of the top hair dryers under 50 include.
15. XTAVA 1875 WATT PRO HAIR DRYER.
This professional hair dryer has 1875 W and has a cool shot button to help to reduce frizz and boost hair shine. You got to love it as it has two heat and wind settings thus ensuring your hair dries completely and helping you achieve salon-grade results every time.
The hair dryer works well on coarse, dry, curly, and thin hair. With the device, you get to achieve a long-lasting hold and eliminate hair frizz. It has a long cord allowing you to style at ease.
- Comes with a concentrator nozzle to facilitate airflow as you dry hair.
- Easy to use.
- Multiple heats and speed settings
- Protects your hair from heat damage.
- It has only 2 heat settings. Most people prefer 3 heat and speed settings.
- Dries your hair faster
16. XPOLIMAN PROFESSIONAL SALON HAIR DRYER
It’s a 2000 watts hair dryer that has an AC motor to facilitate fast hair drying. What makes it the best blow dryer under 50 is its special features which include three nozzles to facilitate fast hair drying and precision styles. Xploliman professional hair dryer is manufactured using the negative ionic technology thus emitting negative ions which protect the hair from damage, eliminate frizz, and make the hair smooth.
- Safe to use for you and your family as it is UL approved.
- Has a cool shot button and three heat and speed settings.
- The hair dryer has a long life span.
- It’s a quiet hairdryer.
- You are assured of a 50 percent faster drying time.
- Poor quality attachments.
- Doesn’t work well for people with thick and coarse hair.
17. 1800 PROFESSIONAL HAIR DRYER.
It’s the best blow dryer under 50 due to its powerful nature which assures you of fast hair drying time It also has an AC motor that enables you to achieve your hair needs without damaging your hair.
- It’s a lightweight hair dryer.
- Comes with three nozzles to allow for easy styling.
- It has a removable air filter to facilitate easy cleaning.
- The hair dryer has a hanging loop to facilitate easy storage.
- It has a long cable making it easy to use.
- Only has two heat settings.
- Difficult to use.
How To Pick The Best Hair Dryer Under $50?
There are so many hair dryers are available in the market hair dryers under 50 dollars , but choosing the best from those hair dryers is up to you. It is essential to buy the best and quality hairdryer.
There are many features that you need to look like you an inexpensive hairdryer. The following are things to consider when you want to purchase the best hair dryer with air flow settings.
You should make sure that your hair dryer is easy to use and have good air flow. Handle gives you the biggest giveaway for usability. The handle allows you to grip comfortably when the switches and buttons are easy to reach on the dryer.
Please make sure the lights and switches have clear labels on them for easy accessibility.
It is essential to ask yourself where you will be using the hairdryer and take note of the measurement of the power cord. A hairdryer with an extra-long cord is ideal when you do not have an outlet near a mirror or extension cord.
Always look at the wattage of the hairdryer. Consider buying the hairdryer that has at least 1800W that will satisfy you.
The wattage of the dryer determines how much heat it can provide and how powerful it is. Your hair can get dried faster when the blow dryers has a higher wattage.
It would be best to buy the hair dryer that comes with accessories. It is good to buy the hairdryer with the concentrator nozzle that points to hair flow in the hair in most parts you want.
The concentrator helps you to direct the air at your roots when you want volume. The best hair dryer should have a diffuser attachment that boosts the volume near your scalp.
Best accessories define the curls and limits overflow to help you style your hair effectively.
The best blow dryer should be light enough to use in a minute with an attachment included preferably. Find a lighter option because your arms are aching at the end.
Especially the people who have thick and long hair should look for a lighter blow dryers with good air flow and air flow settings.
The hair dryer should have any controllable parts such as buttons, rocker or sliding switches. Rocker switches are like light switches because they can be pushed down to turn them on or off.
They are easy to use because you can accidentally press them down on the downside.
Choose the hairdryer that has ionic tech because it has the least damaging dryer. Ceramic or tourmaline technology helps the hairdryer to have ionic ceramic is shiny and frizz-free hair which is good to protect against damage.
Tourmaline fight static by emitting the ions and speeding your hairdryer. The hairdryer with an ionic function prevents your hair damage because it conditions and improves the health of your hair.
You often find that some of the best hair dryers are quite affordable; thus, most people look for hair dryers under 50. Don’t just purchase a hairdryer that blows hot air. The main thing to watch out for are the features.
The best hair dryers should come with extras such as a round brush and hot tools to style your hair efficiently. Multiple heat and speed settings to dry your hair quickly and allow you to use it on all hair type including long hair.
Based on the dryers highlighted, we can clearly see those blow dryers that use ceramic or tourmaline technology are some of the best as the advanced coating technology protects the hair from damage. With the article, it will no longer be a challenge to get the best hair dryer under $ 50.